(best mate died)
Nice try, but no
I can't help feeling the answer is going to disappoint now.
1. Spam about to show the way
2. Native savages West's ad lib
3. Liberal hides majestic coats
4. State the general conditions
5. Anti-Imperial reportedly greeted Richard
6. Someone feeling from a distance broken pale teeth?
7. Screw fasteners yet rashly fob stuck nut
8. Grey harbour for one of 2
9. Armada outsmarts swift 2 or 3
10. Hits rake, oddly
11. Sounds like a regional form of speech; looks like a Sci-Fi mutant robot!
12. Get thin sting out of the bell sounds
13. Moaning alarms Alexander Graham's grieving family
14. Sillily, all ended within for her
15. Unionising at the zoo or farm?
16. Gave glass over to Scottish entertainment resort
17. My girl made tea, originally, for those in charge (albeit briefly)
18. More than a head ahead in time
19. Mixed up pointer ends with the first law on overseas crime
20. Meeker than your average rodent
21. Participant in a political alliance
22. Burning down the funhouse
23. Expensive elks? The darlings!
24. The apoplectic movements of pens and brushes
35. Astral entertainers
26. Dry French painting?
27. This joint makes my bowel churn
28. The combination to spell figures
29. The artist otherwise known as Queen?
30. Fruit of Bob's loins
Answers over the next couple of days
20 is Modest Mouse
that one's a personal favourite
20 Modest Mouse
1. Kids of the Sega Megadrive generation
2. Goliath's nemesis used knife not sling?
3. Dam bursts, but still police think it was intentional
4. Hey! The french ten set off
5. Container, is able
6. Sarah Lund, can you recall?
5 - Can