- You probably thought I had more upstairs
- I can if I like,
- When the first baby laughed for the first time, the laughter broke into a thousand pieces
- My love for her is more athletic than a verb
- Should we make believe you remember me?
- I am wondering if anyone ever reads blogs aside from .......
- I passed out, slobbered on my pants, and woke up. It had crystallized. I wrote about it.
- And since then my smile's been fake, funny I know....
- Sweetness, sweetness I was only joking .......
- Here is my song, for the asking. Ask me and I will play.
- HAIR CARE with Robert Forster
- Nina Simone- My Baby Just Cares For Me
- A swan can break a man's arm you know...
- You're just a baby, baby girl, so kiss me on the cheek and then go off to school
- Rhoda-Belle & Sebastian
- SLEEP- By Kenneth Slessor