comics (sorry- "graphic novels"), wasting hours on the internet, tattoos. i'm a geek at heart and i know it.
pretty much anything alternative, and some things that aren't. random stuff i am especially liking includes... well just look at the ratings below. that would be the sensible thing. i'll set up a recordnerd account one day, then you can stare in wonderment at the amount of crap CDs i own.
i really should post on here more often, but i'd probably get mocked. "better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt."
- skint, zip, zero, nada, zilch, no dinaro
- from the 10th floor, i think i can see the end of the world
- next week, when i'm 64.
- it's friday. yay?
- i could have been at a barbeque!...
- by myself, for myself
- 4 months, 2 weeks, 1 day, and 5 hours ago...
- right now, i am annoyed.
- machine head @ brum academy, 3/12/03
- woooo hoooooo!!!!!
- made man man-made
- mmmmonn the biffy!!! warwick students union, nov 25th
- a quick prayer
- sorry, its another one about my mum
- and whats more...
- fucking fashion elitist nazi hypocrites!
- i want...
- ill conceived free flow writing
- rejection paranoia
- damn my lack of forwards planning.
- underground overground wombling free
- i need help
- god i'm bored
- post-gig post-reviews
- alkaline trio @ wolves wulfrun hall
- punk as i understand it
- With no rhyme, and only a little reason